Purpose of the role:
Talent Acquisition will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to support the delivery of great service to internal stakeholders in identifying, attracting and hiring talent as well as promoting and growing the organisation’s Employer Brand.
TA Advisor will also support other Talent Acquisition colleagues in sharing best TA practices.
- Day to day management of end to end recruitment processes for assigned vacancies across EMEA & NAM.
- Working with stakeholders and hiring managers throughout the recruitment process. This includes taking initial briefs on the role, advising and guiding on best practice, challenging and influencing if needed and updating on progress throughout the process.
- Screening and reviewing CVs and profiles, maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Directly sourcing and reaching out to passive candidates via appropriate channels, including creating engaging emails and messages.
- Conducting 1st stage interviews (video when needed) and screening calls with candidates to qualify skills and attitudes as well as discussing salary expectations, notice periods etc.
- Deliver offers to candidates, often negotiating and influencing on final package.
- When needed, organisation and coordination of interviews across EMEA.
- Maintain professionalism when dealing with confidential and sensitive roles.
- Ensure the recruitment process aligns with the recruitment policy, maintaining best practice throughout the recruitment cycle.
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in an in-house or recruitment agency role is essential.
- Background in recruiting roles within creative departments is preferred.
- Experience in resourcing in a fast-paced environment across multiple departments and specialisms with high volume of vacancies.
- Solid knowledge of recruitment practises and processes.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at all levels.
- Ability to develop strong professional rapport with candidates and stakeholders promoting employer brand at all times.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.