Purpose of the role:
Develop Indicia Worldwide’s Premium solution for the APAC region. This includes, but not limited to:
• Identification, accreditation and contracting of supply chain in preferred markets.
• Development of contractual terms that minimize Indicia Worldwide’s risk and maximize profitability.
• Establishment of end-to-end process from client brief through to final delivery including quality control and cross border logistics.
• Proposal for Indicia service team including structure, role deliverables, experience etc.
Supply chain establishment – Suppliers
• Develop supply chain profile for Premium/Gift/Merch category
a. Primary & secondary location by category type – Plastic, Ceramic, Aluminium & Glass food contact
b. Minimum 6 x suppliers per category type
c. Profile supplier: Location, Contact details, Experience, Existing Clients, Accreditations
• Overview of competitor landscape – Clients, Asia footprint, Differentiators
Indicia Worldwide service structure
• Develop proposed Indicia Worldwide structure to service Premium category
• On-site vs Central sourcing teams
• Roles & skillsets
• Develop Ways-of-working/Process workflows (Standard AND Bepoke/Custom products
• for following stages of the process: Client Service, Design & Creative, Sourcing, Production, QA/QC, Logistics,
• Technology/Catalogue recommendations & solutions
Contract & Commercials
• Establish contract framework for spend category. Ensure it covers:
Establish a proposal for addressing key considerations when establishing supply chain
- Payment terms
- Rebates/service fees
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
• Experience on building premium and promotional supply chain including knowledge of factories across APAC region. This experience must include bringing on board previous suppliers you have worked within the past and identifying new suppliers. Part of this will include the accreditation, site inspection, insurance and liabilities and KPI’s.
• 10+ Years direct sourcing from suppliers in the premium and promotional supply chain
• 10+ Years working with QA/QC companies and fully understand the risks and how to mitigate these
• Solid understanding of warranties and insurance of individual key products
• Ability to find the most efficient ways to freight goods through 3rd party freight and logistics suppliers including sound knowledge of duties, customs and tax costs upon arrival.
• Candidates with Merchandise background preferred
• Excellent communication skills with various stakeholders
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.