We are currently looking for a Print / Promotional Items Production Manager fluent in Danish and English to deliver outstanding marketing performance, focusing on Promotional Items and Print Marketing campaigns for global brands.
Purpose of the role:
As a Production Manager, you will oversee the sourcing and production of a variety of retail printed and promotional items materials across various clients, from quoting to delivery, ensuring our service reputation remains as best-in-class in the industry. You will collaborate closely with the Marketing Activation Managers in order to allow them to focus on client engagement and strategic activities. You will also maintain active and effective supplier relationships to allow a robust production execution even if managed remotely.
- Ensure the briefing received from a MAM or a client is clear in terms of requirements before being forwarded to suppliers.
- Brief the suppliers in an effective way remotely, to ensure they quote according to the requirement in the Indicia Worldwide system (Noosh).
- Proactively check the supplier’s progress on the different steps of the production process and keep everything under tight control.
- Ensure all activities are properly updated in the Indicia Worldwide system (Noosh), and all steps are followed so orders can be closed by the CS team upon completion and after their compliance check
Printed Material Expertise:
- You will provide regular campaign updates, question briefs and proactively communicate next steps to your suppliers
- Confidently demonstrate your knowledge as a print, POSM and promotional items subject matter expert and are happy to field questions and find solutions e.g. new materials
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Essential – English speaking + Danish
- Demonstrable professional experience in sourcing and or production management within the Print & POSM and Promotional Items industry.
- Proven project management skills
- Experience working with suppliers to negotiate job costs and schedules
- Industry related education and qualification preferred
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.