Purpose of the role:
To enable Indicia Worldwide to use its scale to source very competitively across all operational and emerging markets. Using gathered insights, develop and embed the pricing strategy to enable IW to compete effectively wherever we choose to serve our clients. Support the commercial decision making process of New Business and Business Development teams via pricing advice and the provision of PnL tools to aid clear fact based decisions.
- Oversee an ambitious pricing strategy which connects Indicia Worldwide with very competitive sustainable pricing from its vendor base utilising a combination of insights, systems and processes to deliver significant added value
- This pricing strategy will be built on extensive market knowledge and pricing insights enabling the casting of a vision for future pricing practice which drives greater economies of scale, shorten pricing lead-times and embraces technological solutions to improve efficiency
- Oversee the process to assimilate commercial information and the provision of decision making tools to enable clear fact based decisions to be made regarding New Business and Business Development decisions
- Lead IW thinking by providing insights into pricing trends and pricing variations between markets. Capture pricing insights to demonstrate improving pricing competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Lead the company’s approach to pricing for RFPs, tenders, due diligence exercises and audits ensuring the best possible pricing is made available to the New Business and Business Development teams
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven ability to deliver a compelling pricing strategy from market insights
- Advanced in usage of sourcing tools and proficient negotiations skills
- 5+ years of relevant pricing management and strategy experience
- Precise and target oriented executioner, good communicator and team player
- Fluent English level is required. Other languages preferable
- Preferable bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, supply chain or engineering
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.