Purpose of the role:
The Supplier Relations Specialist is responsible for all aspects of interactions with the vendors by establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with the key ones. The Supplier Relations Specialist will oversee day-to-day communication between Indicia Worldwide and vendors. Oversee and execute vendor audits and evaluations, onboarding process, quality inspections and ensure compliance with internal policies.
- Fielding new vendor solicitations and filtering appropriately
- Manage periodical supplier evaluations, audits and certification
- Monitor AP practices, work with accounting to ensure suppliers’ questions are being answered and issues being resolved
- Proactively identify and present additional supplier solutions to continuously support Indicia Worldwide to grow and generate account revenue
- Ensuring suppliers’ concerns are heard and addressed on a day-to-day basis
- Perform quality audits and inspections
- Work closely with Category Managers to develop and maintain the supplier base
- Work with key stakeholders to resolve issues in the supplier community
- Roll-out and maintain supplier agreements
- Ability to work with little to no direct supervision while still being part of a team.
- Consistently exceed vendor expectations and provide high quality service to vendors
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in managing / dealing with suppliers
- Knowledge of procurement systems and master data
- Precise, structured and target oriented executioner, good communicator and team player
- Fluent English and French level is required
- Preferable bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, supply chain or engineering
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.