Purpose of the role:
The Production Specialist role focus on the print POSM & Retail Display strategy delivery for our FMCG account and its brands. This includes all account & financial management, print production procurement & having positive working relationships with print vendors, internal teams & clients to achieve client outcomes.
You will be central and virtual managing approvals of printed proofs and attend press checks across the account. You will be working in one of our client sites in Vietnam.
- Service part of the account, which may include internal clients, creative/design agencies, pre-press agencies, printers, Retail Display manufacturer or others.
- Assess the print and retail display specification needs of the account.
- Make recommendations about alternate print & display specifications that deliver either a cost, quality or timeliness benefit to the client.
- Liaise with client to obtain detailed print brief & work with creative / design agencies to ensure artwork is print ready.
- Co-ordinate sampling and tooling if required for new or complex displays.
Procurement (Print & Retail Display)
- Identify the most appropriate printer / manufacturer for the job, based on a balance of competitiveness, quality and service.
- Manage printer proof / mockup approval process including reviewing the proof / mockup to ensure colour, layout, size, material etc. are as per approved artwork.
- Contribute to the development of leading print and document management systems and processes.
Service and Process Development
- Develop credible and trust-based relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Rapidly elevate account issues to Account Manager & collaborate with other partners.
- Ensure that all client confidential information and intellectual property is used only for the purpose of delivering the services and not otherwise disclosed.
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Print Production Background (Off-set printing, Pre-press, Digital Printing)
- Experience with Point of Sale / Retail Display is a plus
- Structural design / Key drawing experience is a plus
- On-site Print Management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovative approach to Production Management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good command in English.
Independent work style – able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.